FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Go to https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html to attend a test meeting. This will ensure you can connect your audio and video correctly on the day of the Summit.
- CHROME BROWSER is highly recommended for the Summit.
- Breakout sessions are 45 minutes and will be jam packed with lots of valuable information! Go here to read about sessions and plan your day.
- Use your video/camera if available. We love seeing faces!
- USE chat and raise your hand features; the Moderator will explain upon the session beginning.
- Interactive polling may happen during your session. Just follow the presenter’s instructions.
Missouri State Employees ONLY – Technical Assistance
- For a step by step walkthrough, view ‘Joining a WebEx Meeting’ from MO Learning
- For any issues, contact the OA/ITSD Helpdesk
- For issues, please consult with your respective Internet Provider
Be sure to register through the “ Register Now” button on the Summit website. Registered participants will receive a confirmation email with full Summit Access and “Save the Date” for your calendar! If you have registered for the Summit and have not received a confirmation email please try again using Chrome browser, and double check your email is entered correctly. Details about the day-of will all be communicated to registered participants via email.
We suggest you visit the WebEx Help Center for all troubleshooting support. Use this link to learn about how to join a WebEx.
Missouri State employees who are experiencing problems may contact the IT Help Desk.
Admission is completely free and there is no cost to the program.